TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Have current FFL number, name, & address ready for firearms orders.
- Please use the Infinite firearms item number for the order.
- Orders of less than $100.00 of shippable product will receive a $7.50 service fee.
- If Infinite firearms is not provided with the correct address or an address redirection is necessary, a service fee will be charged to the customer based on the carriers current rates.
- Infinite Firearms cannot possibly know all of the individual local, city, and state restrictions for the products available. Therefore, we do not warrant that you may legally purchase, resell, own, or use specific products available by our company. Many states & cities prohibit certain products and it is up to the buyer to be in compliance with the laws regarding these items. These products include, but are not limited to, firearms, ammunition, magazines, knives, air guns, pepper spray, and other items. When you place an order with us for products that may have restrictions, you warrant to us that you are a legal adult without legal restrictions and are in compliance with all Federal, state, and local laws. All products we sell are for adult use only. Please check your local laws before placing orders.
- No air shipments allowed of items with batteries.
- All merchandise received will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers will be responsible for original & return freight charges.
- No merchandise accepted for return without a return authorization number clearly marked on exterior shipping carton. This return number must be obtained from our distributors customer service department within 30 days and returned within 45 days. When obtaining a return authorization number, you must provide the invoice number that the item was purchased on. If after 45 days, return authorization will be cancelled.
- Merchandise returned must be re-packed as in its original sale condition when received. No writing on internal boxes, ETC.
- It is solely at our distributors discretion to accept return merchandise, additional restocking fees will be charged for large quantities, old packaging, or other unusual circumstances.
- We are not a warranty station for any company. We do not accept warranty repairs. Warranty repairs should be shipped to the manufacturer or their service centers.
- Infinite Firearms will only accept unaltered/new in box items for return. Other items that are unable to be returned are: firearms, barrels, uppers, ETC. that have been fired, optics, iron sights, scope mounts, & rings will not be accepted if installation has been attempted, hazardous items, food products/safety products, over sized items, mouth blown calls, special order items/hygienic products.
DAMAGED OR MISSING MERCHANDISE INSTRUCTIONS
- All damages & shortages must be reported to us/our distributor within 3 days.
- Save shipping cartons and documents for possible inspection by carrier.
- All damages & shortages must be reported on freight carriers shipping documents.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
- At press time, powder, primers & percussion caps are classed as Hazardous Materials. The following charges may apply per shipping carton for hazardous material: UPS – $35.00, FEDEX GROUND – $35.00, Speedy – $16.50. This is above any other shipping charges.
- One hazardous material fee waived per order. Minimum order 30 lbs.
- If shipped other than UPS/FEDEX the freight carriers actual hazardous fees will apply.
- Christmas Eve
- New Years Eve
- New Years