- All merchandise received will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers will be responsible for original & return freight charges.
- No merchandise accepted for return without a return authorization number clearly marked on exterior shipping carton. This return number must be obtained from our distributors customer service department within 30 days and returned within 45 days. When obtaining a return authorization number, you must provide the invoice number that the item was purchased on. If after 45 days, return authorization. will be cancelled.
- Merchandise returned must be re-packed and in its original sale condition when received. No writing on internal boxes, ETC.
- It is solely at our distributors discretion to accept return merchandise, additional restocking fees will be charged for large quantities, old packaging, or other unusual circumstances.
- We are not a warranty station for any company. We do not accept warranty repairs. Warranty repairs should be shipped to the manufacturer or their service centers.
- Infinite Firearms will only accept unaltered/new in box items for return. Other items that are unable to be returned are: firearms, barrels, uppers, ETC. that have been fired, optics, iron sights, scope mounts, & rings will not be accepted if installation has been attempted, hazardous items, food products/safety products, over sized items, mouth blown calls, special order items/hygienic products.